Honesty and Ethics  

Posted by ADMIN in



Honesty and ethics: two words that each have one standard definition, yet can have many different meanings and significance to the people that interpret them. Personally, honesty and ethics provide the sensation of well-being, afford a sense of preparation for the future, and support the feeling of genuineness to myself. I am amazed at how quickly some can disregard or ignore these same ideas when the opportunities to cheat or dishonestly gain an advantage are presented to them. There is nothing more important to me than these three things.

Possessing a strong ethical core and an honest nature will promote good feelings about yourself. Everyone has a moral code, and that paired with your actions affects how you often feel on the inside. If you cheat to gain or achieve something, you feel empty, even in the midst of those accomplishments. I, personally, would much rather earn a 'B' on a report card than to have straight A's by cheating. Knowing that you achieved something on your own merits is the best feeling in the world. The only way to attain this is through honest and ethical work and effort.

Relying on a strong foundation of ethics and honesty represents security for the future. Even on a completely practical and non-moral basis, cheating is not worth it. There are too many variables that come into play, such as getting caught or copying off someone else who does not know the answers. However, the biggest problem with cheating is that you do not learn anything! You are not doing the work, and you are not preparing yourself for the future. The only to ready yourself for what lies ahead is through hard work, diligence, self-discipline, and motivation; each of which is rooted in my ethical core.

Upholding a steadfast ethical and honest value system allows me to be true to myself. Being honorable and genuine is part of my personality, and that is impossible for me to ignore. My personal code of values and beliefs dictates that I be honest and ethical in all that I do. I do not cheat, I do not assist others in cheating and I do not condone the idea of it in any way. Demonstrating this through my actions in school is just one of the ways that I may stay true to myself. In addition, I would hope that in presenting myself in this fashion, others might take note and strive to do the same. The only way I can truly be myself is by remaining honest and faithful to my personal code of ethics.

Honesty and ethics mean many important things to me, particularly the subsequent feelings of goodness, security and authenticity. The two words may have one definition in the dictionary, and many others to all the people of the world. However, my personal interpretation is all that matters to me, and it has a positive and valuable effect on the way I live my life.

John MacKinnon



0 comments

Post a Comment

ဗုဒၶံ သရဏံ ဂစၦာမိ

ဓမၼံ သရဏံ ဂစၦာမိ

သံဃံ သရဏံ ဂစၦာမိ
Google Groups
Subscribe to Myanmar Daily Mail
Email:
Visit this group

ျမန္မာမီဒီယာ

ျပင္ပမီဒီယာ

နိုင္ငံေရး ပါတီမ်ား

ေဖ်ာ္ေျဖေရး


ယခု ေတြးေခၚတတ္သူ()ဦး ဖတ္ရွဳေနပါသည္။

Antenna System

Antenna System

WIFI

WIFI

Wireless System

Wireless System

433MHZ Antenna

433MHZ Antenna

GPS-tracker

GPS-tracker

History of movement

History of movement

Event Location

Event Location

MATLAB Simulation

MATLAB Simulation

မာတိကာ

Popular Posts

My photo
I am doing what I should do in order to do what I want to do.

My Ph.D Research

My Ph.D Research

Ph.D ကာလ က်ေနာ္ လုပ္ေနေသာ Research ႏွင္႔ ပါတ္သက္ ေသာ စာအုပ္ မ်ားကို project တူေသာ ပုဂၢိဳလ္ မ်ားႏွင္႔ Satellite Navigation & Traffic Control Systems ကို စိတ္၀င္စားသူမ်ား အတြက္ အလြယ္ တကူ download ခ်နိုင္ရန္ စုစည္း ေပးထား ပါသည္........။

Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)

Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)

NAVSTAR

NAVSTAR

GLONASS

GLONASS

Galileo

Galileo

My Master Research

Master တက္စဥ္က က်ေနာ္ လုပ္ခဲ႔ေသာ Research ႏွင္႔ ပါတ္သက္ ေသာ စာအုပ္ မ်ားကို project တူေသာ ပုဂၢိဳလ္ မ်ားႏွင္႔ Automatic Control System ကို စိတ္၀င္စား သူမ်ား အတြက္ အလြယ္ တကူ download ခ်နိုင္ရန္ စုစည္း ေပးထား ပါသည္........။

Global Positioning System (GPS)

Global System for Mobile communications (GSM)

Global System for Mobile communications (GSM)

Microcontroller

Microcontroller

Dynamic theory

Dynamic theory

Philosophy

meepyatite.com